THIS IS WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in the sovereignty of God; that He is sovereign in all things.(John 6:44; Ephesians 1:11;
2 Timothy 1:9)
- We believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe in the Trinity - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Romans 1:1-4; Ephesians 2:18
- We believe in the virgin birth. (Matthew 1:22-23; Luke 1:34-35)
- We believe when Jesus died, He paid the price in full, for our past, present and future sins.
(Hebrews 9:26-28; Hebrews 10:10-14)
- We believe Jesus rose from the dead on the third day and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of The Father. (Acts 2:32-33; Acts 10:39-40)
- We believe in the new birth which makes us new creations in Christ Jesus. (John 3:3-8;
2 Corinthians 5:17)
- We believe when we were born again our dead spirit was regenerated, the heart of stone was replaced with a heart of flesh and the Holy Spirit came to live permanently in us.
(Ezekiel 36:26-27; Ezekiel 11:19; 2 Corinthians 1:22)
- We believe when Jesus died, we died with Him, when Jesus was buried, we were buried with Him and when Jesus rose, we were raised together with Him, and sit in heavenly places with Him. (Ephesians 2:5-6; Romans 6:3-4; Colossians 2:12).
- We believe the moment we receive God's gift of grace, He declares us righteous forever - God will never go back on His word. (Hebrews 10:14; Romans 4:8)
- We believe we are no longer under law, but now under grace. (Romans 6:14; Galatians 2:19)
- We believe once you are a son, you are always a son - once you are born, you cannot be unborn. (John 10:27-29; 1 John 5:18)
- We believe our identity does not lie in what we do but in who we are in Jesus Christ.
(Romans 4:5; 1 Corinthians 1:30)
- We believe we are accepted in the Beloved. (Ephesians 1:6; Romans 15:7)
- We believe there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. (John 5:24; Romans 8:1-2)
- We believe in the ongoing work of the Holy Spirit transforming our souls into the image of Jesus Christ for His glory. (2 Corinthians 3:18; Titus 3:5)
- We believe grace does for us what we cannot do for ourselves, and grace equips, empowers and enables us to do what He is calling us to do. (Ephesians 2:8; 2 Corinthians 12:9)
- We believe His grace is sufficient for us in our time of need. (2 Corinthians 9:8;
2 Corinthians 12:9)
- We believe Jesus is coming back for us and we shall be changed to be like Him for we shall see Him as He is.(1 Corinthian 15:23, 50-52; 1 John 3:2)